ADA in Friedman review gave money for Judge Corrigan election.
Click here to read.
Jesse Friedman Sues Nassau County District Attorney Kathleen Rice for Defamation. Click here to read.
Jesse Friedman Files Motion in Nassau County Court to Open File and Overturn His 1988 Conviction. Click here to read.
Advisory Panelist Barry Scheck Calls for Reopening Friedman Case.
Urges court to hold full evidentiary hearing and turn over all DA files. Click here to read.
- Simple Justice: A Criminal Defense Blog, July 10, 2014: "Who Is More Deserving Than The District Attorney?" Read article »
- New York Law Journal, June 25, 2014: "Friedman Makes Third Bid to Upset Sex Abuse Conviction" Read article »
- Variety, June 24, 2014, "‘Capturing the Friedmans’ Subject Seeks to Overturn 1988 Conviction" Read article »
- NEWSDAY Editorial, August 23, 2013: Editorial: Release Friedman papers, but protect victims. Read article
- Re-'Capturing the Friedmans': Convicted Child Molester Still Fighting to Clear His Name, ABC News, August 8, 2013 Read article
- View statement from key players in Jesse Friedman exoneration effort. Read the statements
Jesse Friedman Sues Nassau County District Attorney Kathleen Rice for Defamation
Rice Knowingly Published False Materials Damaging to Jesse Friedman and Released Them to the New York Post and the New York Times
Jesse Friedman Files Motion in Nassau County Court to Open File and Overturn His 1988 Conviction
Prosecution’s chief witness and child “victims” recant, reveal they were coerced into providing false testimony
Barry Scheck, member of DA Kathleen Rice’s “advisory panel” calls for “full evidentiary hearing”